Field descriptions cloning from one entity sheet to another

Jun 10, 2010 at 8:32 PM

Hello...I am a grateful user of this add-in!  It is great and is such a time saver!  I think I may have found a bug, however. 

While importing several custom entities, I noticed that some attribute descriptions were cloning across entities.  For example, the following field description "Unique Identifier for Company (Site) associated with the Animal Care Assessment, while it shows up on the sheet dedicated to the Animal Care Assessment entity, also is displaying on other entities' sheets. 

I checked the XML and there is only one instance of that field description which makes me think the code is somehow cloning it.  I hope that makes sense. 

I wanted to make someone aware of this issue as it could cause a data integrity issue for any documentation generated from this tool.

Thanks,

Mike

Jun 10, 2010 at 8:39 PM

This might be moot, sorry all, as I noticed a possible cause in the XML I am loading into Excel. 

Coordinator
Jun 10, 2010 at 8:45 PM
Ok - still, I'd be happy to test it with you..

Scott Sewell
Customer Effective

----- Original Message -----
To: Scott Sewell
Sent: Thu Jun 10 16:39:52 2010
Subject: Re: Field descriptions cloning from one entity sheet to another [CRM4Documentation:215657]

This might be moot, sorry all, as I noticed a possible cause in the XML I am loading into Excel.

Read the full discussion online <http://crm4documentation.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=215657&ANCHOR#Post454171> .

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email ([email removed] <mailto:[email removed]?subject=[CRM4Documentation:215657]> )

To start a new discussion for this project, email [email removed]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings <https://crm4documentation.codeplex.com/subscriptions/thread/project/edit> on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com